Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Ghastly Behavior

Thought the title was fitting and a bit of comic relief today.

We're going a little nuts around here lately, and of course, quilting is the answer!!

Halloween is right around the corner, and I stumbled upon a lovely tutorial for a halloween themed quilt!

http://www.modabakeshop.com/2011/10/spiders-and-webs-quilt.html

You can find it there! She used a Moda Bake Shop jelly roll, and as beautiful as it is, I couldn't find it without buying it online! I was too impatient for that.

Instead, I dragged my girl Summer with me to pick out the fabrics I would need, since I'm making it for her. Though, I'm so in love at this point, I may need one for me too 😂

So instead of a Jelly Roll, I grabbed 8 - 1/2 yards of her choice, and cut 5 strips of 2.5×44". I had a little left over of each, thank goodness. Because I messed up cutting.

Typical me!

Here's a few pictures so far. I'm in love with these fabrics she picked out!


More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment